This calendar is good month after month, year after year! It’s great decor for your desk, kitchen, or reading nook. And it is filled with rich, uplifting, and encouraging classic hymns. This will have you singing a new hymn like “How Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds” all throughout your day. It’s a new hymn for every day of the month. Once the 30 days are over, you start over with Day 1 again.
The borders are reminiscent of illuminated manuscripts. The artwork is inspired from Scandinavian, Russian, and American folk art and stained glass.
• Dimensions are 5 x 6.5 in.
• Borders and type are all hand drawn (not a font).
• Gold spiral bound.
• Free standing easel backer in heavyweight card stock that is made to last forever.
• Inside pages are printed on text weight paper.
• Printed by Lithographics in Nashville, TN.