- Of ancient renown, this precious aroma elevates a sense of purpose and connection. Diffuse to comfort and for spiritual grounding.
- TOP AROMATHERAPY BENEFITS: Center, Spiritual, Purpose. Aroma is rich and spicy.
- AROMATHERAPY TIPS: Add spirituality to your meditation routine by diffusing prior to your session.
- BLENDS WELL WITH: Cedarwood, Lavender, Orange. When diffusing, drop oils in your diffuser filled with distilled water. Enjoy!
- Airome Essential Oils deliver our P.L.A.N.T. Promise. Purity certified, Lab-tested, All-natural, Non-GMO, and Therapeutic grade. Sourced from farmers around the world, distilled, and fresh botanicals brought to you in a bottle.
15ML 100% Pure Essential Oil
An invigorating, refreshing aroma. Diffuse it seasonally to encourage deep breathing and relaxation.
Top Aromatherapy Benefits: invigorate • breathe • refresh
Aroma: Fresh & Leafy
Blends with: Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree
Ingredients: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
Collection Method: Steam Distilled
Diffuser: Add 1 drop oil per 20 ml of water and diffuse for an invigorating and refreshing aromatherapy experience.
Clear the Air: Diffuse to encourage easy breathing.
Enhance Shower: Apply a few drops to shower floor for a refreshing steam.
Natural Deodorizer: Combine with lemon to use as a natural air deodorizer.
Soothe Joints: Combine with peppermint and a carrier oil and rub on achy joints.
Sugar Scrub: Combine 10-15 drops essential oil with 1/2 cup coconut oil and 1/2 cup sugar for DIY sugar scrub for glowing skin.
Bath Salts: Combine 15-20 drops essential oil with 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 2 cups Epsom salt for energized skin.
Daily Shower Spray: In a spray bottle add 1 cup of water, 1 tablespoon liquid Castille soap, 10 drops Breathe In oil. Use after showering on tile and glass.
Facial Steam: Create a facial steam for sinuses by adding 3-5 drops to 2 cups boiling water and covering head and bowl with a towel while inhaling steam.
Vapor Rub: Create a homemade vapor rub by combining 3-4 drops Breathe In oil with carrier oil and apply to chest.
Head Tension: Add to carrier oil and apply to temples and/or neck to encourage relaxation when experiencing head tension.
Use with Upset Stomach: Combine with carrier oil and peppermint and apply to stomach when experiencing bloating or indigestion.
Airomé Essential Oils:
- Are certified 100% pure, therapeutic grade.
- Can be used in a diffuser or diluted with a carrier oil and used topically.
- Are all-natural and free of harsh chemicals.
- Create a spa-like aromatherapy experience.